Welcome to the Scandinavica website
Scandinavica is a scholarly journal focusing on the literature and culture of all the Nordic countries.
On our website you can find details of recent issues, including the full text of some articles and all reviews, as well as information about how to subscribe, how to submit an article for publication, and how to contact us. Brief biographical sketches of some of our recent contributors are also available.
Articles from our latest issue
- Rǫgnvaldr Kali Kolsson and Orkneyinga saga
- Self-Translation and Transnational Strategy: The Case of Strindberg's French poem Battant les rues toute la journée...
- Marginal and Metropolitan Modernist Modes in Eyvind Johnson's Early Urban Narratives
- ‘I Close the Mima’: The Role of Narrative in Harry Martinson's Aniara
- Bestsellers: A Research Field for Literary, Cultural and Gender-related Studies with a National and International Perspective
Scandinavica concentrates on the culture and literature of:
- The Faroe Islands
Find out more
- Past Issues
- About Scandinavica
- Contact Details
- Subscription Details
- Submission Guidelines for Authors