Welcome to the Scandinavica website
Scandinavica is a scholarly journal focusing on the literature and culture of all the Nordic countries.
On our website you can find details of recent issues, including the full text of some articles and all reviews, as well as information about how to subscribe, how to submit an article for publication, and how to contact us. Brief biographical sketches of some of our recent contributors are also available.
Articles from our latest issue
- 'Even if you aren't Swedish, even if you aren't lesbian': Show Me Love in Queer American Context
- Lilya 4-ever: Post-Soviet Neoliberal Angels and Nordic Intellectual Secularism
- 'Let's pretend we are the only people in the universe': Entangled Inequalities in Lukas Moodyson's Mammoth
- 'I Believe in Ketchup!': Girlhood, Punk, and Moodysson's We are the Best!
- Situating Lukas Moodyson's Vad gör jag här
Scandinavica concentrates on the culture and literature of:
- The Faroe Islands
Find out more
- Past Issues
- About Scandinavica
- Contact Details
- Subscription Details
- Submission Guidelines for Authors